Parasyte, Volume 1

Parasyte, Volume 1 - Hitoshi Iwaaki
image
Click here for larger picture.

THE EXCITING BLURB:
SILENT INVASION

They arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade - and take control of - a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret - except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?

Disturbing shits! Be warned. DO NOT click the spoiler below until you are ready.
image

Seems like this manga has a drama/movie adaptation. I didn't know about that till I found the above Gif.

I am not too sure if I am brave enough to read this manga or even watch that film. Let's see how things goes from here.

Categories:
Aliens, Award-winning Work, Body Horror, Character Growth, Gore, Romantic Subplot, Special Abilities, Strategic Minds, Sudden Strength Gain, Unique Infected Protagonist (taken from Mangaupdates.com)