Playing with Food - K.A. Merikan This is one of the most intriguing reads I've ever have the good fortune to chance upon. At first in the beginning, it gave me constant goosebumps of this variety..."When the mermaid’s skin turned a dark golden hue.....""Llawan was carried through a wide corridor, with walls that turned out to be covered in skin when he looked close. There were even little hairs sticking out and Llawan could swear the wallpaper was covered in goose flesh."Then I was titillated with a unique kind of 'fingering' or 'fondling' of a Merman's slit. It's like reading a vagina+penis stimulation combo that made me go.... Lastly, when it ends....I felt somewhat unfulfilled. I NEED more. Please please give me moar! Mayday! Orgasm denial here![a:K.A. Merikan|6150530|K.A. Merikan|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1338448338p2/6150530.jpg], please tell us you have more? A continuation maybe? :P I do have to say a big thank you to both of you for writing this masterpiece and putting it up at Smashwords for free too. Yeah, I love it!