Promising premise. BUT... Characterization FAILED. Plot FAILED.
The story could have been great for me as I happen to love such premise.
So what sucks?
- Info dumping (for example: describing the monster in one fell swoop)
- Impossible vantage point(for example: how on earth could the MC tell if the monster have any tail on his behind when the creature was facing him and he has just finished describing its sexual organ to us?)
- MC exhibits missing and inadequate motivations for actions makes him highly unrealistic(for example: how on earth can a person think of food when a hulking King Kong was inches from your face and you have no way of knowing if you might be his snack at the very moment?)
- Lack of plot(this book has lots on eating, cooking and daily mundane stuff but nothing big ever happen nor did it have any conflicts to drive the story)
- Odd/Weird Word Choices(for example: What the fuck is 'sitting tailor-fashion'? Then cum was replaced with 'white stuff' and 'creamy stuff'. Orgasm was described as 'discharging sperm' or 'squirting white stuff'. NOT sexy at all and this is supposed to be erotica damn you!)
- Tons of telling and telling and telling and more telling(It was all about, this and that happened and then this this this and that plus more of this happened)
And damnit! My dream for another Bloodraven meaty arm-size peen busting tight ass was blew to smithereens!
View all my reviews